Corporate Social Responsibility - why are we doing it?
We take our CSR conduct and responsibilities very seriously, and are committed to ensure that the work we do and the way we conduct it is integrated with our CSR aims and objectives.
We feel that this defines what we are like as a firm and how people perceive us. We want to be a firm that people like to work with, and a company that people want to do business with.
Our CSR aims are concentrated on three areas:
- to work in partnership with local communities
- to develop relationships with employees and customers which support and build on our CSR policy
- to work in a way that minimises the impact we have on the environment, and encourage sustainability in all our purposes
Our dedicated CSR committee focuses on the following areas:
- Supporting a Firm Charity of the Year
- Co-ordinating local volunteer schemes
- Decreasing our impact on the environment
- Encourage our staff to give money to charity through Gift Aid and the Salary Sacrifice scheme
Winckworth Sherwood takes this very seriously and is passionately committed to ensure that our business is integrated with its CSR aims and objectives.
Winckworth Sherwood is proud to have been awarded 'Best Charity/Corporate Partnership of the Year' at the Southwark Stars 2017.
Download a copy of our CSR Brochure.