Whether going about their day to day business, or entering into a one off transaction, businesses are subject to rules, regulations and compliance.
At Winckworth Sherwood we don’t let that get in the way.
Our corporate lawyers get straight to the point. They are known for the quality of their work, their responsiveness, their value for money and their pragmatism. Between them, they have decades of experience to rely on and can help all businesses; from start up to disposal.
The team advises on:
- mergers and acquisitions
- shareholders’ agreements and joint ventures
- company law and governance
- corporate finance
- corporate tax
Recent transactions have included:
- leading on the creation of a joint venture company for a major UK plc to acquire and develop prime London real estate
- advising an international pension fund on a multi-million pound acquisition of a property investment company
- advising a high net worth client on a corporate structure to be established for the purposes of owning and maintaining a super yacht
- advising a fund manager on the implications of his exit from multiple equity funds
- advising a private client on his acquisition of a Harbour via a combined asset and share purchase
- converting businesses run as general partnerships and companies into limited liability partnerships
We advise clients at both strategic and operational levels. They work with us again and again because of:
- our legal know-how and intellectual rigour
- the depth of our experience and bespoke approach to your business needs
- the personal commitment we have to get the job done
Tel. +44 (0)20 7593 5096
Fax. +44 (0)20 7593 5099