Upcoming Events :
E:gen Breakfast Club
Wed 29 May 2013
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London , SE1 9BB
We advise schools, dioceses and other trustee bodies, local authorities, universities, colleges, charities, parent teacher associations, teaching unions and consultants.
With experience that spans decades, the Winckworth Sherwood Education Team has helped schools, colleges and higher education institutions through the myriad of changes they have faced.
Education is core to our firm.
Our lawyers are experts in their fields - employment, property, governance, disputes, commercial and construction projects. They can help with both strategic and operational matters including:
- academies, both individual and multi academy trusts
- education law
- admissions and exclusions
- school closures, relocations and amalgamations
- staff matters and employment law
- estate management strategies and property
- outsourcing, procurement, commercial and ICT contracts
- data protection
- accommodation projects
- governance and trustee concerns
- charity law and incorporation
- Trust Schools and Federations
- transfers of status
- funding and VAT
Over the years we have built longstanding relationships with our education clients and have immersed ourselves in the sector which means you will benefit from our experience.
That blend of our skills and experience means that we know the education sector inside out, where it has come from, and what may lie ahead.
WS School Support Service
Our School Support Service is a dedicated one-stop service that gives schools access to legal advice via our dedicated helpline for a fixed fee. For further information about this service, please click here.