Need help with a family issue?
Our family and matrimonial team prides itself on the excellence of its advice and high-quality service.
As experienced negotiators, we always aim to broker an agreement at an early stage but, if court proceedings cannot be avoided, our lawyers are tenacious and will fight for you to reach the resolution you seek. Our team also includes qualified mediators, helping couples to resolve their differences both in relation to financial matters and child related issues
Winckworth Sherwood's Family Law Solicitors advise on:
- Separation and divorce and their financial consequences
- Pre-nuptial and pre-civil partnership agreements
- Post-nuptial and post-civil partnership agreements
- The appropriate jurisdiction for issuing proceedings
- Cohabitation, and cohabitation agreements
- Issues involving children – including contact and residence disputes, frequently with cross-border implications
- International enforcement of maintenance and financial orders
Read what our clients say:
Areas of particular expertise include cross-jurisdictional disputes, the tracing of missing assets, analysis of company accounts, enforcement and cases involving family-run businesses.
Family issues often involve commercial and corporate law, property law and trusts (both on and off shore). The firm has a wealth of expertise in these areas.
Our highly experienced family team will provide you with discrete expert advice when either you or a member of your family is experiencing a life-changing event. We strive to provide you with both sensible and imaginative solutions and empathetic support enabling you to achieve your aims.
Tel. +44 (0)20 7593 5032
Fax. +44 (0)20 7593 5099
Tel. +44 (0)20 7593 0382
Fax. +44 (0)20 7593 5070
Upcoming Events :
CIH Housing 2016
Tue 28 Jun 2016