Winckworth Sherwood has a strong finance team consisting of five Partners with City (including Magic Circle) experience and a number of Associates from a wide range of backgrounds. This enables us to offer clients the highest quality work without compromising on service.
Our finance team has advised clients on private finance transactions with a value of over £5 billion. We have many years experience in supporting clients (both as lender and borrower) in traditional debt, capital markets, institutional finance, structured transactions and placing security.
Part of the largest Social Housing team in the UK (for further information see our Social Housing Finance page), we also work closely with our Local Authority, Institutional Investment and Charity teams.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Traditional debt financing
- Investment and development finance (including forward funding arrangements)
- Social and affordable housing finance
- Complex structured financings
- Property Charging
- Joint ventures, Partnerships and SPVs
- Funding for Ground Rent structures
- PRS structures
- Capital markets advice
Some of our recent work includes:
- Retail Charity Bond for Hightown Praetorian & Churches Housing Association
- Restructuring of debt for B3 Living Housing Association
- Bank funding for charitable entities, including schools and charitable trusts
- Debt financing products for M&G in excess of £700million
- Acting for Barwood Ventures in relation to joint venture and funding arrangements with Lloyds Bank Plc
“They have been very professional, very competent, they have people who know our sector. Patricia Umunna and Louise Leaver have a lot of experience on bond transactions, we were very pleased with the outcome of our venture into the bond market”.
Tel. +44 (0)20 7593 5103
Fax. +44 (0)20 7593 5042
Tel. +44 (0)20 7593 5006
Fax. +44 (0)20 7593 5099
Upcoming Events :
PRS Forum 2017: 'Living with Build to Rent'
Wed 22 Feb 2017
155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M