Upcoming Events :
E:gen Breakfast Club
Wed 29 May 2013
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London , SE1 9BB
Universities face urgent and important matters every day in an environment of change and uncertainty.
Daily they may be faced with, among other things, student matters, employment challenges, property issues and complex constitutional questions.
For those reasons, institutions need to rely on expert legal advisers who clearly understand the pressures they face.
At Winckworth Sherwood, education is a core practice. We have advised the higher education sector for many years and our lawyers are immersed in it.
Our lawyers are experts in their fields - employment, property, governance, disputes, commercial, and construction projects. They can help with both strategic and operational matters including:
- estate management strategies and property matters
- governance, constitutional issues and trust advice
- student and staff accommodation projects
- student disciplinary and complaints procedures
- staffing structures and employment arrangements
- employee relations and industrial action
- discrimination, equality and other diversity issues
- outsourcing, procurement, commercial and ICT contracts
- data protection
- student unions
- academy sponsorship
- parliamentary issues
- VAT and tax