Our team of Parliamentary lawyers includes three "Roll A" Parliamentary Agents. We advise you on all the procedures of Parliament and the devolved legislatures of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
We also advise on new and proposed legislation that is likely to affect your operations. We draft amendments to Public Bills, and we will promote and petition against Hybrid Bills and Private Bills on your behalf.
Our parliamentary team specialises in public infrastructure schemes, including harbours, railways and other transport, reservoirs, electricity generating stations and other utilities infrastructure. We are recognised nationally as a leader in this field.
We also act for public bodies, advising them on public procurement, European law, constitutional law, human rights and the Freedom of Information Act.
The key areas in which we can help you include:
- private and hybrid bills and orders in Parliament
- Transport and Works Orders
- harbour Orders
- Scottish Provisional Orders and Scottish Private Bills
- drafting constitutions, regulatory codes and other similar documents
- amendments to public legislation
- monitoring of parliamentary proceedings and research
- development consent orders
- light rail systems and guided transport
- harbours, inland navigation and barrages
- bridges and tunnels
- utilities infrastructure
Local legislation - general
- banks and building societies and other commercial companies
- local authorities and other statutory bodies
Tel. +44 (0)20 7593 5164
Fax. +44 (0)20 7593 5199
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD