Our work ranges from high value, highly complex Real Estate deals to the efficient management of clients’ estates using the best of modern technology.
We take the time to understand the business of each client and the sector in which they operate and deliver what they need.
Real Estate Law is a core area for us served by over 100 legal professionals, all property lawyers, with specialist knowledge in particular sectors:
- leisure and hospitality
- local and central government
- residential and agricultural
- social housing
- telecoms and utilities
- transport and infrastructure
- lease extension and enfranchisement
The reasons clients work with us is for:
- our track record and Real Estate expertise
- our legal know-how and technical excellence
- the wealth of experience we have – our size means we can build the team to suit our client
- the pragmatic approach we take to make sure the job gets done
Click on the links above to associated pages in this area to learn more about the broad range of expertise we have in Real Estate.
Upcoming Events :
Construction breakfast club: Duties of Project Managers & CA’s and Practical Thoughts on Manufacturers Warranties
Thu 16 Jan 2014
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB