We are commercial and pragmatic, resolving disputes as quickly, efficiently and cost effectively as possible.
Our focus is to manage risk before issues become contentious. When litigation becomes unavoidable, our approach is known for being robust and rigorous.
Our practice focuses on three main areas:
- real estate disputes concerning land, including easements, right of light, boundary disputes, restrictive covenants and trespass
- asset management and commercial property, including rent arrears, breach of covenants, property insolvency and unlawful assignment
- leasehold management including: lease extensions, service charge disputes and breach of leaseholder covenants
Our clients are large house builders and developers, commercial property portfolios, government bodies, telecoms operators and special purpose companies.
We work in partnership with our colleagues to provide strategic advice to our clients to help them to minimise the risk of contentious issues arising.
Recent examples of our work:
- Advising a Cathedral on obtaining a possession order from occupying protestors
- Advising a quasi public body in a High Court action arising out of termination for agreement of lease
- Advising a major property portfolio in Central London on a strategy to remove commercial tenants for development without recourse to litigation
Upcoming Events :
Latest developments in law & practice for Local Government
Tue 28 Nov 2017
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB