We act for a broad range of operators in the licensed trade including supermarkets, pubs, late night venues, hotels, sports and leisure facilities.
We advise on a whole raft of issues including:
- acquisition, development and disposal of commercial property
- alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment licences
- betting, gaming and lotteries
- commercial contracts and procurement
- expansion strategies
- employment matters
- funding arrangements
- health and safety
- professional negligence
- setting up new ventures and Trusts
With an in-depth knowledge of the sector, our legal experts have the know-how, commercial savvy and personal commitment to ensure that both the strategic and the day-to-day legal needs of clients are met.
When you become a client you can expect that we will:
- take the time to understand your business within the sector
- that we will keep a watching brief for developments in the leisure and hospitality sector and will let you know about them
- work with you so you can keep ahead of the competition
For information about setting up a Trust for leisure or cultural services, please click here.