Our social housing clients range from the country's largest housing associations to small, independent Registered Providers.
With experience that spans decades, we have helped social housing organisations through the myriad of changes they have faced. The blend of that experience, together with our legal know-how and commitment to the sector means that we have been able anticipate trends and provide innovative solutions for our clients.
We have demonstrated to clients our depth of experience in complex, multi-party projects. We have also built a solid reputation for the troubleshooting advice that spots potential problems and solves them efficiently.
The range of our advice extends to:
- acquisition, development and disposal of land and property
- funding agreements and structures
- corporate acquisitions
- housing and leasehold management
- residential plot sales
- care and supported housing
- governance and constitutional issues
- organisational structure
- statutory and regulatory compliance, including procurement
- strategic partnerships and outsourcing