Our large team provides day to day support as well as working on more complex instructions with your housing management teams. Our dedicated team are specialists in social housing and housing litigation.
They deal with a wide variety of issues including:
- dealing with anti social behaviour and ASBIs
- long leasehold and tenancy disputes
- lease extensions
- breaches of covenant, forfeiture
- service charge disputes
- nuisance claims
- gas safety injunctions
- review of tenancy agreements and housing or tenancy policies
- unlawful subletting
- succession claims
- Judicial Review
- commercial and services contracts disputes
- human rights issues
- leasehold and housing management
- decanting of tenants for development or repairs
We have experience of dealing with social rented and affordable rented properties and shared ownership tenure as well as mixed developments with private leaseholders.
Our clients range from Registered Providers in metropolitan centres with in excess of 20,000 units to small organisations with less than 5,000 units under management.
Much of our work is charged on a fixed fee basis where possible and our goal is to help provide effective but cost efficient solutions that facilitate budgetary control for our clients.
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD