Housing seminar: How to be competitive when launching sites, whether in the UK or overseas
Thu 20 Mar 2014
Registration: 8am | Seminar start: 8:30am | Seminar finishes: 10am
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB
As the number of new developments coming to market increases, the execution of your marketing strategy, the quality of your legal advice and the impact of your models has never been more important to ensuring sales success.
Join us for this seminar as we talk you through the importance of a good marketing strategy, good legal advice and good models.
James Barnes, Independent consultant & former Sales and Marketing Director at Battersea Power Station will cover your marketing strategy, including:
- Current trends in the UK & international markets
- Tips, do’s and don'ts to access the international buyer
- The future UK market for private sales
Ruth Barnes, Partner and Head of Plot Sales at Winckworth Sherwood will then discuss:
- Integration of sales strategy and legals
- Deposits – using them for forward funding – or not
- Key differences between selling overseas and in the UK – including looking at Consumer Protection Regulations v the Business Protection Regulations
David Murphy, Managing Director at Modelworks Media will look at:
- The evolution of the scale model and its role in sales and marketing over the last 35+ years!
- The digital revolution in the context of Real Estate presentation
- The sales journey through the medium of interactive possibilities with case studies such as Embassy Gardens
- Benefits of the modern marketing suite centered approach to sales
Who should attend?
- Housebuilders and developers
- Registered providers
Registration and CPD points:
You will qualify for 1.5 CPD points for attending this seminar.
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD