Construction breakfast club: NEC 3: The Accepted Programme, Delay and Compensation Events
Wed 21 May 2014
Registration: 8am | Seminar starts: 8:30am | Seminar ends: 10am
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB
The Winckworth Sherwood construction team invites you to their ongoing seminar series. The subjects cover legal topics of the moment, some completely novel and others a refresh of current knowledge. All the seminars aim to give practical advice to participants in the construction industry.
- The required contents of the Accepted Programme
- Sanctions if the Programme is not provided
- The consequences of changes to the Accepted Programme
- Entitlements to extensions of time and Early Warnings
- Calculations of extensions of time; ownership of Float
- Assessment of Compensation Events under the various options
- Implementation of the project manager’s decision
Who should attend?
- Contract Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Cost Consultants
- Development Managers
- Employers Agents
CPD points and registration:
You will qualify for 1.5 CPD points by attending this seminar.
Upcoming Events :
HR Hour: Keeping it confidential
Tue 17 Oct 2017
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB