Practical Training Sessions for Finance Professionals: Loan Covenants - compliance and defaults
Thu 04 Sep 2014
Registration: 8:30am | Seminar start: 8:45am | Seminar ends: 9:45am
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB
The Winckworth Sherwood Social Housing Finance team continue their Practical Training Sessions for Housing Finance Professionals series with the next session, Loan Covenants - compliance and defaults and will be held on Thursday 4 September.
- Is there is such a thing as “standard” covenants?
- Explaining the different types of undertakings and covenants
- Considering which covenants should be negotiated
- Anticipating issues leading to consent, re-pricing or breach
- The right time to re-negotiate
Registration and CPD points:
You will qualify for 1 CPD point for attending this seminar.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD