Housing LIN Extra Care Housing Annual Conference 2015
Tue 17 Feb 2015
8:45 Registration | 17:00 Close of conference
Park Plaza Riverbank, 18 Albert Embankment, SE1 7TJ
Winckworth Sherwood is delighted to sponsor the Housing LIN Extra Care Housing Annual Conference on 17 February.
The event, organised by the Housing Learning and Improvement Network (LIN), is the third annual conference of its kind and covers all aspects of housing, health and social care.
Charlotte Cook, Partner in Winckworth Sherwood's Housing team, will be taking part in a panel debate entitled 'From Consumer to citizen - Design for an ageing society' as well as hosting a breakout session.
Keynote speakers on the day include:
- Lord Filkin, chair of the Committee for Public Service and Demographic Change,
- Professor Anthea Tinker, Kings College London and author of The Long Term Care Revolution
- Jeremy Hughes, Chief Executive of the Alzheimer's Society
- Terrie Alafat, Director of Housing, DCLG and
- John Mathers, Chief Executive of the Design Council
For more information on the conference please click here.
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD