London Property Summit 2015
Wed 25 Nov 2015
08:00 - 18:00
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE
London: Opportunities for Growth
Winckworth Sherwood is delighted to sponsor the London Property Summit on 25 November 2015.
Brought to you by London First and Movers & Shakers, the conference is taking place at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in the shadow of Westminster Abbey.
The Summit brings together leaders from both the Private and Public Sector to address:
- Governance and leadership at a local and strategic level - how are Borough leaders, MDC's and the Mayor providing leadership to ensure timely delivery of Opportunity Areas?
- A fast track planning and infrastructure process - what can you expect when committing to bringing forward development in an Opportunity Area?
- An insight on how major developers are creating new destinations and measuring their success in economic and social terms across the Capital
- How do Housing Zones and other incentives play their part in driving up housing supply in Opportunity Areas?
- Sir Edward Lister, Chief of Staff and Deputy Mayor for Policy and Planning, Greater London Authority
- Karen Cooksley, Partner and Head of Planning, Winckworth Sherwood
- Richard Blakeway, Deputy Mayor for Housing, Land and Property, Greater London Authority
- Cll Richard Cornelius, Leader, London Borough of Barnet
- David Goldstone, Chief Executive, London Legacy Development Corporation
- Killian Hurley, Chief Executive, Mount Anvil
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD