Autumn Treasury Seminar Programme: Charge It Up!
Thu 10 Dec 2015
8.30am Registration & Breakfast | 8.45am Start | 9.45am End
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB
The Winckworth Sherwood Social Housing Finance Team are delighted to announce details of their 2015 autumn seminar programme.
Aimed at treasury staff and managers at the early stages of their career (or anyone else who would like to refresh or update their knowledge), these seminars will look at key issues you are likely to face and how best to deal with them.
In this session we will look at charging issues that you need to be aware of, including:
- The mysteries of charging uncovered!
- How you can speed up and streamline the charging process?
- How can you reduce the cost of charging?
- What effect will the proposed right to buy and reduction in rent levels have on security portfolios?
- How does a security trust work?
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD