The HCA disposal consents regime: How does it impact RPs?
Thu 26 Nov 2015
Thursday 26th November 2015 | Registration & Breakfast: 8.00am | Start: 8:30am | Finish: 10.00am
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB
We would be delighted if you could join us at this seminar taking place on Thursday 26th November where we will look at the HCA consents regime for RPs disposing of land.
Aimed at development, sales, asset management and treasury officers and managers from Registered Providers, this seminar will:
- Examine the role of the Homes and Communities Agency
- 5 years on, provide a recap of the Section 172 (and Section 133) consents regime
- Review the new General Consent 2015
- Explain how to comply with Land Registry restrictions
- Look ahead to changes under the new Housing and Planning Bill
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD