Social Housing Annual Conference
Thu 12 Nov 2015
200 Aldersgate, City of London, EC1A 4HD
Winckworth Sherwood is delighted to attend the Social Housing Annual Conference on 12th November, where we are sponsoring the breakfast briefing 'Mergers - The Remedy?' where the practical and financial implications of mergers will be discussed, including:
- Why and how to merge?
- What do you need to know about your potential merger partner?
- What to consider in approaching negotiations with lenders?
- How to ensure successful integration?
- Is a take-over code necessary in the sector?
- Mark Davie, Head of Social Housing, M&G Investments
- Elizabeth Froude, Executive Director of Resources, Genesis Housing Association
- David Eastgate, Director, Savills
Upcoming Events :
Latest developments in law & practice for Local Government
Tue 28 Nov 2017
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB