The PRS Forum: Build to Rent - At Scale or At Risk?
Thu 25 Feb 2016
08:00 - 18:00
etc. venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M
About the PRS Forum
Following the success of the inaugural Forum in January 2015, this year's event will consider:
- If build to rent is on track to scale up or at risk of failing to grow?
- Has a build to rent mass market now really started to form?
- Is sufficient progress being made?
- What role will politics play in making or scuppering the market?
Join us to get the inside track on:
- What’s happening in the market?
- Who the key players are
- What models of development and investment are emerging?
As well as hearing from key policy makers and market players, delegates will also be able to engage with the Forum through a series of debates on central issues which will help shape build to rent policy in the UK.
For more information and to register your place please visit the PRS Forum 2016 website.
Upcoming Events :
Heat Networks Efficiency: Optimise heat networks to bring benefits to residents
Thu 23 Nov 2017
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB