The London Property Summit 2016: The Building Blocks for London - Entering a New Era
Thu 10 Nov 2016
QEII Conference Centre, London
Winckworth Sherwood is sponsoring and speaking at this year's London Property Summit where the key theme will be 'The Building Blocks for London - Entering a New Era'.
Summary of the one day summit:
- Conference with key industry players exploring critical areas where our industry can contribute to London's growth
- Exhibition providing an opportunity to showcase your organisation and to meet and network with a highly influential audience
- Briefings on new development plans in London to discuss specific areas of development in London with recognised sector experts
- Vox Pops - a series of interviews with the public and senior business figures on hot topics in the London property market.
- Post London Property Summit Dinner at the prestigious Banqueting House.
Register and find out more here.
Upcoming Events :
PRS and the implications of the Housing White Paper
Tue 25 Apr 2017
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB