European Subsea Cables Association (ESCA) Conference
Wed 14 Sep 2016
- Thur 15 Sep 2016
K&L Gates LLP
We are delighted to announce that Winckworth Sherwood Partner Brian Greenwood is confirmed to speak at the European Subsea Cables Association (ESCA) Conference in September.
Over 60 delegates from the ESCA membership: submarine cable system owners, maintenance authorities, system manufacturers, cable ship operators, consultants and submarine cable route survey companies from many different countries, will discuss and exchange technical, legal and environmental information affecting the industry.
Confirmed speakers on the agenda include:
- Eugene Bergin, (Mott MacDonald Ltd) – Overview of CIGRE and Power Cables
- Andrew Thomas, (ETA Connect Ltd) – Challenges Facing The Marine Installer Within The Marine Renewable Power Industry
- Caroline Elliott (Huddersfield University) – An economic evaluation of the UK subsea cables industry encompassing quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Brian Greenwood (Winckworth Sherwood LLP) – Subsea Cables - the planning and environmental regulatory process
- Matthew Frow (Seafish) – Improving offshore awareness & the development of fishermen’s training
Other speakers are Peter Barham – Liaison Officer, Aaron Mair – Fishing Industry Consultant, together with updates from the Chairman and Sub-Group Chairmen.
For further information on this event or if you are thinking of becoming a member of ESCA, please visit the ESCA website.
Upcoming Events :
Planning for Housing Delivery - implications of the White Paper and the CIL Review
Thu 30 Mar 2017
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB