The Heat Network (Metering & Billing) Regulations
Tue 11 Oct 2016
Registration & Breakfast: 8.00am | Start: 8.30am | Finish: 10.30am
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB
In Partnership with:
This session will be addressing the Heat Network Regulations updates and the introduction to the newly founded government office, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
It will include:
- An introduction to BEIS and how they will continue to shape regulation and legislation related to heat networks
- Provide an update on the Regulations and feasibility tool along with helpful examples from real life schemes
- Question and answer time with our expert panel including Chris Smith from BEIS
- Chris Smith, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Ian Allan, Head of Research & Development, Switch 2 Energy Limited
Upcoming Events :
PRS Forum 2017: 'Living with Build to Rent'
Wed 22 Feb 2017
155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M