1st Anniversary of the Heat Trust Launch
Wed 30 Nov 2016
Registration & Breakfast: 8.00am | Start: 8:30am | Finish: 10.30am
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB
In Partnership with:
The seminar will celebrate the successes of The Heat Trust to date, and how it is positively shaping the industry. This seminar is perfect for any scheme owners from housing associations, local authorities and private developers.
It will include:
- An update on the Heat Trust and the comparison tool
- Provide helpful examples from real life schemes where the introduction of metering has delivered huge benefits to both landlords and residents
- Bindi Patel, Head of Scheme, The Heat Trust
- Kirsty Lambert, Director, Switch 2 Energy Limited
- Colin Hall, Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
Please note that there is no charge to attend this seminar.
Upcoming Events :
PRS Forum 2017: 'Living with Build to Rent'
Wed 22 Feb 2017
155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M