Stock rationalisation in the pre and post merger market
Thu 08 Dec 2016
Registration & lunch: 12.30pm | Start: 1.00pm | Finish: 2.30pm
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB
This seminar will cover:
- Stock rationalisation and merger activity – conflict or synergy?
- Stock rationalisation in a period of uncertainty - market update
- Balancing growth aspirations with active asset management and value for money
- Future stock rationalisation approaches - basis of portfolio selection and extracting value
- Update on statutory disposal consents regime
- Emerging trends in legal transactions
To register please click here.
This seminar is free to attend and if you have any queries please email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD