Stock rationalisation in the pre and post merger market
Thu 08 Dec 2016
Registration & lunch: 12.30pm | Start: 1.00pm | Finish: 2.30pm
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB
This seminar will cover:
- Stock rationalisation and merger activity – conflict or synergy?
- Stock rationalisation in a period of uncertainty - market update
- Balancing growth aspirations with active asset management and value for money
- Future stock rationalisation approaches - basis of portfolio selection and extracting value
- Update on statutory disposal consents regime
- Emerging trends in legal transactions
To register please click here.
This seminar is free to attend and if you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events :
PRS Forum 2017: 'Living with Build to Rent'
Wed 22 Feb 2017
155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M