PRS Forum 2017: 'Living with Build to Rent'
Wed 22 Feb 2017
8.45am - 6.00pm
155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M
The PRS Forum is organised by Movers & Shakers and London First, with support from the Mayor of London. This is an authoritative one-day event that brings together private and public sector leaders and key stakeholders to debate and exchange ideas. Following its success in January 2015 and February 2016, the PRS Forum has established itself as a powerful platform for Built to Rent.
The Forum will consider:
- What progress has been made in previous 12 months, what is being built?
- How has the market evolved, what models are emerging, are we on the right track?
- What part will Housing Associations and House Builders play in the growing market?
- How will the London Borough’s develop their policies, to support and regulate Build to Rent?
- What part can Build to Rent play in housing stock and estates renewal?
- How important is the ‘Brand’, how will Build to Rent providers differentiate their products, add value and meet customer expectations?
For more information please visit: www.prsforum.co.uk
Upcoming Events :
National Housing Awards 2017
Thu 07 Sep 2017
Lancaster Hotel, London