Winckworth Sherwood & 11 KBW - Local Authority Lawyers' Seminar
Tue 05 Jul 2011
9.30am - 4.20pm
Winckworth Sherwood, Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB
We are organising a seminar, jointly with 11 KBW, on Tuesday 5th July 2011 from 9.30am until 4.20pm here at Minerva House. This full-day seminar highlights a range of current legislative and practical issues for local authority lawyers.
The topics have been selected following the feedback obtained at our last event and all issues will be relevant to any local government lawyer.
The speakers and topics will be as follows:
- Simon Randall CBE, Winckworth Sherwood - Introduction
- Elizabeth Laing QC, 11 KBW - Legal aspects of cost cutting
- Tim Kerr QC, 11 KBW - Education update
- Tim Pitt-Payne QC, 11 KBW - Local Government changes in Localism Bill
- Karen Cooksley, Winckworth Sherwood - Planning changes in Localism Bill
- David von Hagen, Winckworth Sherwood - Employment Law update
- Rachel Kamm, 11 KBW - Housing and the Localism Bill
- Robert Botkai, Winckworth Sherwood - Licensing Legislation and Practice update
Lunch will be served and there will be canapés at the end for networking with other delegates.
Continuing Professional Development for Solicitors:
You will be able to register for 5.5 CPD points.
Upcoming Events :
Latest developments in law & practice for Local Government
Tue 28 Nov 2017
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB