Decentralised energy - learning from the Swedish experience
Tue 27 Jun 2017
Registration & Breakfast: 8.00am | Start: 8:30am | Finish: 10.30am
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB
Winckworth Sherwood, in conjunction with Business Sweden and Swedish businesses, are hosting this heat seminar to share the extensive experience Sweden has had in decentralised energy and how it could be incorporated in the UK.
Topics will include:
- Make it or break it in district energy - the importance of efficient system design
- Engaging customers by proxy - automatic demand response of single family homes for smart grid and fourth gen district heating
- District heating the right way
- Incorporating Swedish solutions in the UK
- Mårten Alm, Alfa Laval
- Björn Berg, Ngenic
- Richard Johnson, Powerpipe/Eneteq
- Colin Hall, Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
To register to attend please click here.
Please note there is no charge to attend this seminar.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events :
National Housing Awards 2017
Thu 07 Sep 2017
Lancaster Hotel, London