Breakfast Briefing: Wellbeing and Housing - Loving Later Life
Thu 05 Oct 2017
8.00am - 10.00am
This joint seminar is being held on Thursday 5 October in collaboration with Notting Hill Housing Group.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
• Reflect on the recently published dementia-friendly housing charter and how design and supporting services can help improve and maintain the wellbeing of people diagnosed with dementia.
• Hear from speakers who will highlight the policy and aims within the London Housing Strategy, and outline the potential funding for the development of supported and other older peoples' housing.
Welcome & introduction
Charlotte Cook, Partner (Housing & Regeneration), Winckworth Sherwood
• Dr. Vanessa Pritchard-Wilkes, Head of Strategic Engagement - Housing & Care 21
• Peter Fletcher, Senior Area Manager - Greater London Authority (GLA)
• Leanne Keltie, Senior Projects Officer (Specialist Housing) - Greater London Authority (GLA)
The session will be chaired by Annemarie Fenlon, Group Director of Housing - Notting Hill Housing
There is no charge for the seminar, if you would like to attend please click here.
For further information, please contact our events team on 0207 593 0296 or email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events :
How to deliver near & zero energy homes
Wed 27 Sep 2017
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB