Upcoming Events :
E:gen Breakfast Club
Wed 29 May 2013
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London , SE1 9BB
Housing Seminar: Keeping everyone happy - Developing and managing a mixed tenure scheme
Thu 06 Sep 2012
16.00 - 17.30
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB
This seminar will cover:
Building the Foundations:
- Scheme inception – key issues;
- Getting the design right;
- Tenure mix;
- Leases and tenancy agreements;
- Working successfully with developers.
- Selling and letting the new homes;
- Managing communal areas;
- Service charges;
- Day-to-day management;
- Enforcing tenancy conditions.
Why should people attend?
- It’s too late once you are on site – these things need to be considered at the outset.
- A happy development is a successful development – both from the initial sales and lettings to the ongoing management. That needs careful planning, and involves all members of the organisation, not just the development team.
- Increasingly, RPs are expanding the tenure of their developments - both as to venturing into private sales and with the changes to tenure caused by grant and legislation changes.
Who will benefit from attending?
Development officers, housing officers and others involved in the management of mixed use schemes.
To register for this free event, or for any others in our 2012 Social Housing seminar programme, please click here.