Housing Seminar: Asset management and commercial properties – how to extract best value from your non-housing assets and avoid management headaches
Thu 27 Sep 2012
08.30 - 10.00
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB
We will look at:
- How to optimise sales and lettings of commercial properties in mixed use developments, including the negotiation of lease terms and addressing management issues;
- How to get the most out of your commercial property portfolio and other non-housing assets, including dealing with rent reviews, protecting income streams, disputes and getting back possession.
Anthony Goodman, Group Commecial Property Manager, Southern Housing Group
Why should people attend?
- Management of commercial property is (unsurprisingly) a non-core activity for most RPs.
- Increasingly RPs are recognising that their commercial property portfolio is a significant asset/income generator that needs to be “worked hard” to achieve maximum efficiency.
- The seminar will share best practice to help enable RPs to optimise efficiencies and value in the sale, letting and management of their commercial units and other non-housing assets.
Who will benefit from attending?
Managers responsible for commercial property and asset management, development officers, managing agents, sales and lettings agents.
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD