Seventh Joint Local Authority Seminar - Winckworth Sherwood & 11KBW
Thu 04 Jul 2013
Thursday 4 July: 9.30am Registration | 10.00am Start | 12.30pm Lunch and Networking | 5:00pm Finish
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB
Winckworth Sherwood are delighted to announce our seventh joint Local Authority Seminar in partnership with 11KBW, which will take place on Thursday 4 July.
Topics and speakers will include:
- Key Developments in State Aid and Public Procurement
Joseph Barrett - 11KBW
- Public Sector Mutuals – Are these the future for some local government services?
Joanna Bussell & Simon Randall - Winckworth Sherwood
- The New Public Health Responsibilities of Local Government
Edward Capewell - 11KBW
- Making Best Use of Your Housing Assets
Will Rutter - Winckworth Sherwood
- Local Authorities and the Court of Protection
Paul Greatorex - 11KBW
- Latest News on Planning and CIL
Karen Cooksley - Winckworth Sherwood
Questions and key topics:
To ensure the presentations are as relevant to your own experiences and current cases as possible, delegates are encouraged to submit any questions they may have for speakers beforehand in order for them to be answered during the presentations themselves. If you do have a question you'd like to submit, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD