CIL and Section 106 Obligations - where are we now and what do you need to know?
Thu 12 Sep 2013
Registration: 5:00pm | Seminar starts: 5:30pm | Networking drinks: 7:00pm
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB
This short session will examine where we currently stand in regards to CIL and Section 106 agreements, and equip you with the key information that you need.
Karen Cooksley, Partner and Head of the Winckworth Sherwood Planning practice will cover the below subjects:
- What are the current practical issues with CIL and how can we resolve them?
- How do the CIL reliefs and exemptions work?
- S106 obligations and the new statutory tests
- The new rules on s106, viability testing and affordable housing
This will be followed by Q&A and networking drinks and canapés.
Who will benefit from attending?
- Housebuilders and developers
- Registered providers
- Intermediaries operating in the housebuilding space
Registration and CPD points:
This seminar is now fully booked but we are planning on running the session for a second time so please email email@example.com to register your interest in this session.
You will qualify for 1.5 CPD points for attending this seminar.
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD