Winckworth Sherwood provides a wide range of legal services to a diverse range of clients. Here are a selection of just some of the projects that demonstrate the expertise of our team.
Use the filters on the left hand side to filter by a particular core area or person:
With more than 20 inter-connected development schemes in the wider Nine Elms project (which includes the Nine Elms Opportunity Area), it is the largest single regeneration programme in London for a generation.
We are advising on all the major projects such as Battersea Power Station and the Northern Line Extension including strategic planning issues, public information and reporting issues, interface with statutory consultees, housing, retail and heritage matters, statutory agreements and bonds, funding agreements and security issues.
The framework includes:
- 18,000 plus new homes
- 25,000 new jobs
- New educational facilities
- Exciting new parks and public spaces
- A new town centre around Battersea power station
- A new US embassy
- A new Dutch embassy
- A new Chinese embassy
- A re-invigorated New Covent Garden Market and
- The £800m extension to Northern Line.
Our advice to London Borough of Wandsworth for the iconic Battersea Power Station included:
- Dealing with re-planning/re-phasing matters post sale
- Advice on statutory agreements including the highly sensitive arrangements for demolition and replacement of the iconic chimneys, affordable housing, major financial contributions and security arrangements in relation to the obligations.
- Advising officers on committee reporting, s.106 agreements and conditioning.
It is estimated that the combined cost for the schemes in the project will exceed £15bn.
Please click here to view a map showcasing all projects we are advising on in the Nine Elms Opportunity Area.
Filter Case Studies:
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD