Charlotte is a Partner in the Housing and Regeneration Department, and has extensive experience working with Registered Providers, NHS bodies, local authorities and especially with other care and support organisations. She has particular expertise in development work (including planning gain and management areas, as well as construction and ancillary matters, both on greenfield and regeneration sites) as well as working with sheltered, supported housing and extra care providers.
Charlotte also advises on non-contentious housing management matters including tenancy agreements, support contacts and handbooks.
- Advising a number of RPs on major regeneration site acquisitions (including planning and construction matters), as well as acquisition of development sites for mixed residential use
- Advising London-based RPs on joint venture arrangements with private developers for development of mixed tenure (residential and commercial) schemes
- Commercial portfolio management for a number of RPs
- Acting for major nationwide RP in major portfolio disposals of both supported housing and general needs accommodation as well as acquisition of sites to be developed for supporting housing use, including negotiation of arrangements with care provider
- Completing terms for provision of extra care and care home accommodation for RP (in conjunction with national care provider)
Academician of the Academy of Urbanism
Conversational French, Italian; Basic German
Charlotte writes a blog on the housing market for older people.
Charlotte has written an article for Housing Learning and Improvement Network's "Get Smart" Guide which investigates the need to continue to expand the extra care market and requirements for the ageing population - click here to read more.
Horse riding, playing with the mad Cocker puppy, and shopping (when time allows, following the arrival of the pink and ginger one!)
Charlotte is head of our CSR committee and a Trustee of Bede House, a local charity.
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD