Position: Senior Associate
Adam specialises in the education sector, advising schools on converting to academy status and providing post-conversion support to academies on a range of issues with a particular focus on employment law and staffing issues.
- Advising on the employment law implications of the Academy conversion process
- Successfully defending a school against a claim for disability discrimination in the Employment Tribunal
- Advising a school on a complicated disciplinary case involving serious safeguarding allegations
- Negotiating and drafting a Settlement Agreement with a senior member of school staff
- Delivering training on employment law to HR professionals in the education sector
Law Society of England and Wales
2015 to present, Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2011 to 2015, Employment Solicitor, then Interim Principal Lawyer, Suffolk County Council
2009 to 2011, Trainee Solicitor, Suffolk County Council
Outside work Adam is a keen musician, and enjoys spending time with his wife and two young children.
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD