Position: Senior Associate
Anna specialises in projects and sits in our education team.
Anna has acted on numerous academy and free school projects providing advice to schools in relation to governance/corporate structures, funding agreements and commercial transfer agreements. She has advised all categories of schools (including community, foundation, foundation trust, voluntary aided, federated) on both single and multi academy structures, for sponsored, converter and brand new schools. Anna has also acted on complex private finance initiative (PFI) and building schools for the future (BSF) conversions.
Anna acted for schools on large scale procurement projects under the BSF programme. She is now acting for a number of schools procuring stand alone expansion and construction projects, as well as assisting schools entering the Priority Schools Building Programme (PSBP).
Anna also advises schools on variations to existing contractual arrangements, including PFI and ICT variations.
- Academies and Free Schools, advising both schools and sponsor/promoters on setting up Academies and Free Schools
- School expansion projects, advising schools on the process, development agreements and obtaining consents from the Department for Education / Education Funding Agency
- PFI, providing on-going assistance to schools including variations to existing arrangements
- ICT, providing assistance to schools including variations to existing arrangements and entering into new ICT arrangements
- BSF, acting for schools on procurement, development and ICT agreements
July 2010 to date, Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2008 to 2010, Solicitor, TPP Law
2007 to 2008, Trainee Solicitor, Shadbolt & Co LLP
2005 to 2007, Paralegal, Lovells
Family, skiing, photography
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD