Position: Senior Associate
Claire joined Winckworth Sherwood in April 2014. Claire’s previous role was as an Associate in the Real Estate team at Allen & Overy LLP, acting for major UK and international banks, funds and corporates.
Claire is part of the Housing and Regeneration team at Winckworth Sherwood and acts on a range of matters including acquisitions of development sites, sales and acquisitions of investment properties and landlord and tenant work.
Claire is also editor of “E:gen”, the firm’s development and regeneration newsletter.
Sales and Acquisitions
- Acting for large UK investment funds acquiring high value property for income return
- Disposals of investment properties for a global investment fund
- Acting on major residential and mixed-use developments on behalf of a variety of national house builders and registered social landlords
- Sale of freehold reversions on behalf of residential developers
- Acquisition of future development sites for residential developers and registered providers
Landlord and Tenant
- Acting for both commercial landlords and tenants in relation to commercial properties including drafting and negotiating licences, leases and ongoing lease related advice
- Acted for international funds, major housebuilders, housing associations and private individuals
Law Society of England and Wales
2014 to present, Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood LLP
2013 to 2014, Associate, Allen & Overy LLP
2011 to 2013, Trainee, Allen & Overy LLP
English and basic Spanish
Playing netball and tennis, attending the theatre and travel.
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD