Lucy has worked in finance law for several years, both in respect of social housing finance (loans and bonds) and joint ventures (affordable housing). She also has strong experience in real estate finance and investment grade lending, along with regulatory work and advice. She has acted for a wide variety of clients ranging from RPs and other charitable entities, developers, banks, funds and corporate borrowers in both bilateral and syndicated lending and private placements/capital markets transactions.
- Acting for RPs in respect of the development financing for a joint venture with developer partners, including a blend of affordable housing and open market properties
- Private placement experience includes acting for M&G in relation to privately placed notes issued by RPs to the M&G Social Housing Fund
- Acting for a large housing association with a combined private placement, refinancing of existing debt and obtaining new debt
- Acting for a variety of RPs, corporate borrower, banks and financial institutions in relation to both new secured facilities and refinancing/amending and restating existing secured facilities
- Acting for a charitable statutory entity in securing its first ever debt financing
Law Society of England and Wales
2014 to present, Associate, Winckworth Sherwood LLP
2013 to 2014, Associate, Allen & Overy LLP, London
2011 to 2013, Trainee Solicitor, Allen & Overy LLP, London and Milan
Lucy enjoys cooking, running and travelling.
Upcoming Events :
HR Hour: Keeping it confidential
Tue 17 Oct 2017
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB