Upcoming Events :
Capital Debt Markets explained: Practical Training Sessions for Housing Finance Professionals
Wed 22 May 2013
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB
Click here to read more of Mark's client recommendations >>
Mark deals with flat owner's rights relating to:
Mark advises both flat owners and landlords in this regard.
He also deals with residential and commercial conveyancing.
- Acting for PLC estate landlord's with regard to enfranchisement and lease extension claims they receive and make
- Acting for groups of flat owners in the exercise of their collective right to acquire the freehold interest of their building both by enfranchising pursuant to the LRHUD Act 1993 (as amended) and pursuant to the right of first refusal created by the L&T Act 1987
- Acting for groups of flat owners in the exercise of the right to manage
- Acting for landlords in response to Right to Manage claims
- Acting for SME 's regarding the assignment of commercial leases
- Acting for developers in their sales and acquisitions
- Acting for individuals in their sale and purchase of residential property in particular high net worth individuals
Law Society of England and Wales, Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners (ALEP)
2008 to present, Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
2001 to 2008, Partner, Ashley Wilson
1999 to 2001, Solicitor, Ashley Wilson
1996 to 1999, Articled clerk and solicitor, Bowling & Co
Mark is a keen cyclist having completed several major road cycling events such as the E’tap de Tour (an amateur stage of the Tour de France), a stage of the Tour of Britain, a charity ride through the Alps in aid of Guide Dogs for the Blind taking in major alpine passes such as the Col Du Galibier, Col De La Croix De Fer and L’Alpe D’Huez.