Patricia advises clients on all aspects of projects and housing finance and funding. She acts for Registered Providers, charitable and non-charitable entities, SPVs funders and also corporates.
Patricia has particular expertise in bi-lateral and syndicated lending (including non-bank lending), joint ventures and development finance, security trustee structures, group restructuring, bonds, stand alone hedging and ISDA agreements and all aspects of security. Patricia acts for both borrowers and lenders in corporate lending transactions.
- Acting for Hollybrook Limited in relation to the financing of a JV residential development
- Acting for B3 Living Limited in relation to its debut bond issue and subsequent private placement
- Acting for Circle Housing Group in relation to funding for a JV development
- Acting for Goldencross Partnership in relation to the financing of the acquisition of 6 petrol stations
- Acting for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Westminster in relation to the funding of the acquisition and development of a property for (choir) schools
Law Society of England & Wales
Board member of New World Housing Association
2011 to present, Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
2004 to 2011, Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
1998 to 2004, Assistant Solicitor, Denton Wilde Sapte
1996 to 1998, Trainee Solicitor, Wilde Sapte
Patricia has a keen interest in running. She also enjoys the theatre and racing.
Upcoming Events :
PRS Forum 2017: 'Living with Build to Rent'
Wed 22 Feb 2017
155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M