Rob is a member of the Commercial and Corporate team, specialising in on and off-shore M&A transactions, the structuring of joint ventures and FCA regulated fund-managers, corporate finance and corporate governance matters.
He has recent experience in:
- Assisting in property M&A joint ventures including ground rent acquisitions, social and affordable housing M&A, and particularly in the private rented sector. Clients include M&G, Aviva, Barratt Group and First Wessex Housing
- Managing cross-border completions of simultaneous purchases of UK residential property companies
- Negotiating Channel Island third party security documents as part of a cross-border M&A transaction
- Drafting Senior and Junior Facility Agreements for the acquisition of residential property SPVs
- Drafting and negotiating LLP Agreements and Shareholders’ Agreements
- Due diligence for UK based and offshore M&A deals
- Ensuring FSMA, COB Rules and MFID compliance of fund structures, transactions and prospectuses
- Advising the CEO of a major international client on a director and shareholder dispute
2013 to present, Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2011 to 2013, Trainee Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
Prior to joining Winckworth Sherwood, Rob worked in the House of Commons from August 2008 to September 2011.
Rob writes a blog on the private rented sector, is a former special constable and currently volunteers for the Citizens Advice Bureau in Southwark.
He also enjoys acting, politics and urban assault courses.
Upcoming Events :
The Heat Network Regulations
Wed 01 Apr 2015
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB