Sarah is an Associate in the Housing and Local Government Department, and has extensive experience working with Registered Providers, NHS Bodies, Regeneration Agencies and developers.
Sarah specialises in social housing and is involved in residential developments for housing associations, disposals and acquisitions and all landlord and tenant work.
Sarah’s works includes investigating and reporting on titles, advising on restrictive covenants, offering strategic and pragmatic advice, negotiating land contracts, development agreements, leases, planning agreements and finance documents.
- Advising London based RPs on joint venture arrangements for an innovative development for women over 50s with complex title issues and grant funding
- Lead solicitor on a major securitisation for London based RP Bond Issue which was both high value and a large volume of stock
- Strategic and technical advice on all aspects of commercial property law transactions for housing associations and commercial occupiers
- Acting for housing associations, commercial clients, the NHS and other health bodies in the acquisition and disposal of large amounts of stock
- Review of large London based housing association leasehold portfolio in order to provide an asset and liabilities register as part of the HCAs governance requirements
Law Society of England and Wales
2016 to present, Associate, Winckworth Sherwood
2013 to 2016, Senior Solicitor, Capsticks
2006 to 2012, Associate, Squire Sanders Dempsey (previously Hammonds)
2004 to 2006, Trainee Solicitor and Solicitor, Knowles
Sarah enjoys running and skiing, when she gets the chance. She also likes to read and watch horse racing.
Upcoming Events :
Social Housing Annual Conference 2017
Thu 09 Nov 2017
200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD