Shelley is an Associate in the Housing and Local Government department, specialising in social housing, acting for housing associations and charities. She deals primarily in residential developments, stock rationalisation exercises, disposals and acquisitions of both commercial and residential properties.
- Stock swap between two housing associations
- Acting for various housing associations in respect to on going stock rationalisation exercises
- Negotiating leases for various charitable trusts in respect to leisure centres, theatres and libraries
- Acting for a large housing association in respect to a major regeneration scheme in Greater London which involves various areas of work such as statutory agreements, licences, leases and so on
- Complex transactional deals relating to development of land for mixed tenure residential units
Law Society of England and Wales
2007 to present, Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood LLP
2005 to 2007, Trainee Solicitor, Matthew Arnold & Baldwin LLP
2004 to 2005, Paralegal, Hilton UK and Ireland
Shelley enjoys reading and the theatre.
Upcoming Events :
HR Hour: Keeping it confidential
Tue 17 Oct 2017
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB